It attaches utmost importance to ensuring the security of your personal information that you have transmitted to us both while using our website and by other means. “Law on Protection of Personal Data” numbered 6698 has entered into force, and we would like to inform you about the aforementioned legislation and some definitions specified in this legislation:
Personal data: All kinds of information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person,
Processing of Personal Data: Obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, reorganizing, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available, by means of non-automatic means, provided that personal data are fully or partially automated or are part of any data recording system, All kinds of operations performed on data such as classification or prevention of use,
Data processor: Real or legal person who processes personal data on behalf of the data controller, based on the authority given by the data controller,
Data recording system: The recording system in which personal data are structured and processed according to certain criteria,
Data controller: Refers to the natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system.
1.Protection of Personal Data and the Purpose of the Consent Text and the Position of the Data Supervisor of our Company:
Our shopping site has the title of “data controller” within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law numbered 6698 (“Law”) in terms of personal data regarding customers, and informing customers about the personal data processing activities carried out by our shopping site in accordance with this Law on Protection of Personal Data and Consent; and It is aimed to obtain their express consent for the situations specified in Article 3 below.
3.Personal Data to be Processed in Line with the Explicit Consent of Customers and Processing Purposes:
The express consent of the customers must be obtained in order for the personal data to be processed by our Shopping site for the following situations where the personal data processing conditions specified in articles 5/2 and 6/3 of the Law cannot be met.
Purpose of Processing Personal Data of Customers:
Personal data of customers are processed within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified below and in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law. Personal data of customers;
• Carrying out the necessary work by the business units to benefit the relevant people from the products and services offered by our shopping site and carrying out the relevant business processes,
• Carrying out the necessary work by the relevant business units for the realization of the commercial activities carried out by our shopping site and carrying out the related business processes,
Planning and execution of commercial and / or business strategies of our shopping site,
• Planning and execution of the activities required for the legal, technical and commercial-business security of the relevant people who are in business relations with our shopping site, and the products and services offered by us to be customized according to the likes, usage habits and needs of the relevant people and to be recommended and promoted to the relevant persons,
• Establishing possible rights and receivable claims of the relevant parties
• Giving information to authorized institutions based on legislation
• Creating and tracking visitor records
• Our company and our branches, call center, affiliated companies or our websites and social media pages or through all channels including but not limited to the Law on the Protection of the Consumer, the Law on the Regulation of Retail Trade and other legal regulations, instead of obligations to bring
• To provide better service to customers, to provide and offer various advantages, to provide information about sales, marketing, information, promotions, to provide information about the campaign and its conditions, to conduct surveys, customer satisfaction surveys, to speed up your purchases, to receive and deliver your orders,
• Creating campaigns for customers, cross-selling, determining the target audience,
• Carrying out activities that increase the user experience by following customer movements, improving the functioning of the website and mobile application of our shopping site and personalizing it according to customer needs, direct and indirect marketing, personal marketing and remarketing activities, personal segmentation, targeting, analysis and Carrying out internal reporting activities, market research,
• Planning and execution of the sales and marketing processes of our shopping site’s products and / or services, including the planning and execution of customer satisfaction activities and the planning and execution of customer relationship management processes, be loyal to the products and / or services offered by our shopping site within the scope of planning and execution of the processes of production and / or increase, it can be processed in line with the approval of the Customer and shared with the parties specified in this Personal Data Protection Text.
Our Shopping Site; For the purpose of online behavioral advertising and marketing, the user who comes to the site has the right to associate the behavior of the user on the site with a cookie in the browser, even if they are not a member, and to define remarketing lists based on metrics such as the number of pages viewed, visit duration and target completion number. Later, targeted advertising content can be shown to this user on the site or on other sites in the Display Network according to the interests of the users. During the redirection of Google AFS advertisements to our Shopping Site, Google may place cookies on users’ browser or read the cookies contained in them or use web beacons to collect information.
- Transfer of Personal Data of Customers:
Personal data belonging to customers, carrying out the necessary work by business units to make use of the products and services offered by our shopping site and carrying out the relevant business processes, carrying out the necessary work by the relevant business units for the realization of the commercial activities carried out by our shopping site, and carrying out related business processes, Planning and execution of the commercial and / or business strategies of our shopping site, ensuring the legal, technical and commercial-business security of our shopping site and the relevant persons who have a business relationship with our shopping site, and customizing the products and services offered by our shopping site according to the likes, usage habits and needs of the relevant people Within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law, including the planning and execution of the activities necessary for the recommendation and promotion of the relevant persons, the Company officials, It can be shared with our affiliates, business partners, suppliers, shareholders, legally authorized public institutions and organizations and private institutions.
User’s Name and Contact Information may be shared with payment institutions for identity verification in accordance with the payment institution framework agreement that it will approve at the payment stage and in accordance with the Regulation on Measures to Prevent Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing published in the Official Gazette dated January 9, 2008 and numbered 26751.
Our Shopping Site will be able to transfer personal data to third parties in the country as well as abroad within the scope of the above-mentioned purposes, provided that the conditions stipulated in the Law No. 6698 are met.
- Collection Method of Personal Data and Legal Reason:
Personal data is collected from customers electronically. Personal data collected for the above-mentioned legal reasons can be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law and the Text of Protection of Personal Data.
- Retention Periods of Personal Data
In case it is stipulated in the relevant laws and regulations, our shopping site stores personal data for the period specified in these regulations.
If a period of time is not regulated in the legislation regarding how long personal data should be stored, Personal Data is processed for a period that requires the processing of our Shopping Site in accordance with the practices of our Shopping Site and the practices of our commercial life, depending on the activity carried out while processing that data, then they are deleted, destroyed or are made anonymous.
The purpose of processing personal data has ended; If the storage periods determined by the relevant legislation and our Shopping Site have reached the end; Personal data can only be stored in order to provide evidence in possible legal disputes or to assert the relevant right related to personal data or to establish a defense. In the establishment of the periods here, although the time-out periods for the claiming of the mentioned right and the time-out periods have passed, the storage periods are determined based on the examples in the requests made to our Shopping Site for the same issues before. In this case, the stored personal data are not accessed for any other purpose, and access to relevant personal data is provided only when it is required to be used in the relevant legal dispute. Here too, after the aforementioned period expires, personal data are deleted, destroyed or anonymized.
- Rights of Customers as Personal Data Owners:
Data owners in accordance with Article 11 of the Law; (i) to learn whether personal data related to them is processed, (ii) to request information about it if their personal data has been processed, (iii) to learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose, (iv) to which personal data is transferred domestically or abroad to third person (v) To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom the personal data is transferred, (vi) Even though it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and other relevant laws, the reasons for its processing are eliminated To request the deletion or destruction of personal data and to notify the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred, (vii) to object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, and (viii) personal data is against the law has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to processing.
- Requests regarding the use of these rights can be transmitted by our personal data owners Shopping Site by the methods specified in the scope of Law No. 6698. Our shopping site will evaluate these requests and conclude them within 30 days.
Regarding the matters on this form, changes may be made in line with legal and technological developments.